How To Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into A Reality Pete Williams
How To Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into A Reality - Pete Williams
How to turn your million dollar idea into a reality (from the man who sold the MCG) : from imagination to implementation.
Do you have a million-dollar idea but aren't sure how to make it a reality? Young entrepreneur Pete Williams can show you where to start!
Pete Williams has been referred to as Australia's Richard Branson. At just 21 years of age, Pete embarked on a highly publicised and successful entrepreneurial venture, to sell the Melbourne Cricket Ground, in pieces!
In How to turn your million dollar idea into a reality, Pete passes on the techniques he used to sell the G, including:
- developing your idea to reach a hungry market
- achieving maximum sales for minimal expense using publicity and leverage
- structuring your business to suit your lifestyle
- pricing your products and services for maximum sales
- tapping into a worldwide market online
- using networking and team force to build your business.
Need more detail about this resource ?
Check the sale page or you can Copy the title and search in Google to find the original page.