Ben Settle Blue Chip Email Secrets [1 eBook (MOBI)]
Ben Settle - Blue Chip Email Secrets:How To Make Money "at will" Almost Every Time You Send An Email To Your List
If you'd like to beef up your sales by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more)... using simple little emails you can type out in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this book by one of the world's top email marketing specialists will show you how.
The book is called:
"Blue Chip Email Secrets"
And it shows you insights, tips and techniques for writing emails that have helped generate millions of dollars in sales in some of the most competitive niches on the Internet (i.e. golf, weight loss, biz opp, etc).
Some of the tips inside this book include:
* How to "disguise" blatant sales pitches so they look informational and educational.
* How to "jimmie" your emails so new subscribers want to keep getting them even if you're always selling something.
* A little-known Hollywood discovery that keeps peoples' "gnat-like" attention spans glued to every word of your emails.
* A secret way of using Twitter to knock out extremely profitable emails almost "at will"!
* A controversial way to write subject lines I learned from the spammers.
* How to make more sales by deliberately trying for LOWER open rates!
* How to give your email openings a special "look" that makes people far more likely to want to buy what you're selling.
* Is writing for mobile phone users different than regular email?
* How to write emails in a way where your prospects feel you're doing them a favor while they read your offers.
* How to sell in an email without mentioning any benefits.
* The "hidden" benefits of sending frequent emails.
The single most profitable way to sell in an email ever invented. (This
is straight from the man once knighted "The Most Persuasive Man Of The
* A simple persuasion secret used by the world's
greatest trial attorney that is so powerful... he was once accused of
"hypnotizing" a jury with it!
* Why you should ignore most (if not all) big guru email lists.
* How to use popular culture to stick out in your prospect's inbox like a glowing thumb.
* How to get rid of the "bottom feeders" on your list and make more sales at the same time.
* How to profit from your emails that bomb.
* What's better: HTML emails or plain text?
* How to "judo flip" hardcore skeptics into loyal buyers with simple emails you can write in 15 minutes or less.
What John Caples ("founding father" of direct response marketing) did
in his famous piano ad that could get you tossed in jail if you do it in
* What to do if you're intimidated by the technological side of email marketing.
* How to "reactivate" a cold email list you haven't mailed in months or years.
* The popular advertising word (practically EVERYONE uses) that is almost certainly destroying your sales!
A "short cut" way for freelance copywriters to knock out dozens of
emails in just a matter of hours, completely in your client's "voice."
* The single best way to "emotionally bond" with your list.
* Why the best time to do special sales with email is during major holidays!
* What kind of words to use in your subject lines to make opening your emails a MUST for your readers.
* How to eliminate spam complaints even if you mail every day.
* Should you use personalization in your emails?
The #1 element to include in your emails that almost gives people no
choice but to hear you out when you show up in their inbox.
* A surprisingly simple way for getting an unlimited amount of fresh new email ideas.
* Why thinking "everyone likes to buy, but nobody likes to be sold" is a big fat MYTH that will kill your sales!
* And much, much more...
There is no faster and easier way to ratchet up profits online than with email.
And this book shows you some of the best-kept secrets of one of the world's
top email marketers, and how to use his methods in your campaigns.
Download your copy today, and watch the profits roll in tomorrow...
Need more detail about this resource ?
Check the sale page or you can Copy the title and search in Google to find the original page.